Canadian Foresight Group Limited (“CFG”) was founded by a group of investors and key team members of various oil and gas companies operating in Canada and worldwide.
CFG’s experienced management team has extensive expertise in both onshore and offshore oil/gas exploration and development, particularly in Asia, with over 180 years of combined industry working experience.
CFG was established to pursue international E&P opportunities in Asia.
CFG has strong financing support from its existing share holders and financial institutions based in North America and Asia.
Canadian Foresight Group Limited (CFG) Advantages:
- CFG holds an 80% interest in Myanmar’s offshore Block M-15 and is the Operator. M-15 is around 13,480 square kilometers
- CFG’s internal estimated prospective resources is 27 TCF of gas for four structures
- DeGolyer and MacNaughton (D&M) best estimate prospective resources for gas is 21.4 TCF
- Huge channels, massive deep water turbidite fan and giant reef reservoirs have been identified
Hard to Find Investment Opportunity
- Myanmar offshore is the only offshore region with tremendous gas potential but still “virgin” around the world today
- M-15 Block is the best offshore block for the first offshore bid round in Myanmar
- Myanmar’s offshore oil sector is dominated by the Super-majors and Majors
- Currently, CFG is the only pure Myanmar offshore investment opportunity available